Terms & Conditions
Hoco Malaysia Company takes great pride in our products. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, credit, or refund.
- Return credit and exchanges require a Hoco Malaysia Company receipt.
- Purchases made from entities other than Hoco Malaysia Company are not eligible for return credit or exchange. Please contact the retailer where the Hoco Malaysia purchase was made and inquire about their exchange or return pollicy.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Opened items are not eligible for full return credit.
- Items that are shipped to Hoco Malaysia Company without adequate packing to ensure safe return and are subsequently damaged are not eligible for full return credit.
- Please return via FedEx, Poslaju, or insured parcel post for tracking purposes. Hoco Malaysia Company cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit.
Hoco Malaysia Company Billing and Sales Tax Terms
- Hoco Malaysia Company proudly accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for online payment.
- Your card is charged upon completion and confirmation of your online transaction. You will receive an order conformation by email which will summarize all transactional information.
- All returns on items purchased online will be processed in the form of an electronic transactional credit to the card originally used to make the online purchase.
- Sales tax will be applied per the regulation of your state at the point of online sale.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about billing, internet sales tax, or shipping.
Please return to:
UG-46,UG Floor, Plaza Low Yat,
Jln Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
If you have questions concerning your return, please contact us.